Today we went to are 1st period and talked to we got are new schedule and then we wait to we the signal to go to are new home room. It feels weird because I am not with my best friends and I am around people I never around. I hope I get to make friends here to.Today it felt like the first day of school.The cool thing is that we get to see some of our friends.The next period I get to see one of my friends witch will be cool. I got a little bite of the schedule memorize in my head some kids are ready knows it with out looking at it. I think by the end of the week I might know it with out looking at.Some kids were sad because they cant see there friends that much and they cant hang out in the hall way and talk any more unless they start in the same class.My new classes are cool because 2 of my friends are in the same home room witch is cool.
cool damian
ReplyDeletenot trying to be mean but i think you need to chack your spelling and cool blog
ReplyDelete