Friday, December 3, 2010

My Book

The book I am reading is Percy Jackson Lightning thief part 1 . The book is interesting because it is about the gods and other stuff like the Minotaur, the Medusa, and the 3 headed dog. The only reason why I like this book is because it reminds me of a game called God Of War, the book is about a boy and I think he is the king of the under water stuff and like that. Then his friend finds him and he takes him to HALF BLOOD CAMP. Then he meets the person that own the camp. Then he gets a tour and he gets to meet other creatures like half boy and half goat. The cool part is when he killed the Minotaur and he kept the horn. Then when he got the tour people saw the horn and they were in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment