Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Background

Drawing my background in flash is pretty easy there was no challenges or any thing. The differences in drawing and drawing in flash are different. In flash you can make some things that you drew on paper look a lot more easier. The other thing is that you can put some animations in and you were able to color things in the way you wanted it to be colored in. You can extend on what you wanted in your back ground in flash though. On paper you can draw but you had a limited amount of space and you couldn't add all the tings that you wanted inside your background. Like on mine I had added a car and I couldn't draw that on my paper because I ran of space.

3 comments:

  1. I agree about that flash is not hard to draw your background.Hope your background comes great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wellcome to ARNI

    Azizur Rahaman Nadap Information

    ReplyDelete