Paper prototype
It help me solve problems I didn't think about in the beginning when we had started. I wanted to make my game like on the roof tops and your jumping but when I started to draw I realize that it's not related to my game topic and it would be simple to make. My first level is the player is going to be running and collecting fruits and jumping over obstacles, not only that but a enemy is going to try and stop you from collecting all the fruits. The second level is going to be similar but its in the city and there might be more obstacles in your way.
that is a good idea. I think you will be able to do a good job.
ReplyDeleteThat a cool that is going to be a obstacles.Hope the game come out great
ReplyDeleteI like your idea about the jumping obstacles and evading enemies. I thin it would be cool if you added the player jumping off skyscrapers.
ReplyDelete