Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Winterbreak
My winter break was alright until Christmas eve. What happen is that my dads brother bob left the gate open and the dogs got out. I was in my room playing my game and all I herd was my family crying and then I heard that they said we left the gate open and and it was my dog fault. Then my dad told us that they don't want us here and that they want us to leave the house. I am glad we came back because I had to stay in the room all day but my sister is able to go out there. New Years eve was fun but kids threw fire works at us and that was my break. The next day the same kids came on bikes and threw fire works at us so I got my bike and chased one down and I made him hit the wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment