Thursday, October 6, 2011

playing to learn

The most effective game is brain pop because you learn the cells different jobs and stuff like that and it is fun.                    
It explores in a person who has a splinter in there finger and you grab the cells and you fling them and then they eat them. They tell you what they do and the biggest cell that eats the most bacteria.I can learn from this what the cells do and what there names. I learn that cells sent flashing cells to alert the other cells that they need help killing the bacteria. It is a Action game and yes it is good because you get to kinda see the cells job and how they work together.It is clearly because you can move them and every thing works.I would make it easyer  because it to hard and I would make it more colorfull

No comments:

Post a Comment