Monday, May 2, 2011
Best Blog
Friday I left with my cousin to spend a night. Saterday we left to the creek and I saw a snake and there was two of them. We got a stick and then got seweed and we threw it on a house. Sunday we ate and we left to find the snake and we did but I tried to catch it bu then it whent to fast and I almost fell in. Me and my cousin gather up some boys and then we played kick ball and then we won. The second time around the grown ups were helping and we still won. The third game we lost because the were cheating and they also pushed us. Then we got wet and then I slipped and bruised my knee and I couldent play any more.Later on we took a shower and we whent back outside to play foot ball and my team won. After that some kids sayed that they can beat us so we played and we won by 23 points so they got mad and they left and my cousin Romeo sayed that we are better than them and they got mad and they threw a rock at us and then they miss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment