Monday, November 1, 2010
Weeklyblog
The thing we did today was creating a mini game. We had trouble with the computer` and we have to work in groups of two. WE also didn't do much because kids were playing and we have to stop and then times was up. Then we have to stop and get into groups so that had waisted our time. Tomorrow I hope all the computers work, so all the kids can catch up on where we left off. Today I hope we don't do the mini game lesson because we are going to waist time if the computers don't work. Then I had been told that we are going to work on the mini game lesson, she had told us that we are going to try it again to see if it works if not then we are going to get into two again. Then we are going to do our learning log. I hope that we get to work on our project like slavery, bad farming, and pollution, because I think she said that is part of are grade and all of us didn't do much but just research. Today we are going to work on our minigame today and yestrday was alright because it had worked, and every body had caugt up on there minigame.This week had been doing good in globaloria because no one had not got in trouble. The thing that I had achive is passing this class and the other thing is that I had kept up with Ms.Valdez witch is a little hard because she is real fast.Today we are going to work on our minigame project. We are going to work on our minigame project all week, and my thing is mest up because the thing had had disapere and my carrot aint moving so I hope she can fix it and I can get my carrot to move again. My weekend is going to be good because we are going to the UT and I dont have to be the only one awake and stuck in my room all day. Saterday when I get home from our trip I am going to watch the football games. Sunday I am not going to do nothing but watch the games and I am going to try to get out of my room so I can play tackle football. To day we are going to finish step 4 to our minigame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment